> Integrated Care
> For Patients and Caregivers
Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS)
Back to Top ↑
Enjoy subsidies at General Practitioner (GP) and dental clinics near your home under the Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS).
To qualify for CHAS you must:
• Be a Singapore Citizen
• Have a household monthly income per person˄ of $1,800 and below OR Annual Value (AV)# of residence must be $21,000 and below for households with no income
˄ Household monthly income per person refers to the total household monthly income divided by the total number of family members living together. For example: A family of four staying together with a combined monthly income of $7,200 has a monthly income per person of $1,800 ($7,200 ÷ 4 = $1,800).
# AV is assessed by IRAS. An AV of up to $21,000 covers all HDB flats and some lower-value private residences.
CHAS covers 19 Chronic conditions (instead of 10):
• Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
• Bipolar Disorder
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
• Hypertension (High blood pressure)
• Lipid Disorders (e.g. High cholesterol)
• Major Depression
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
GPs from participating CHAS clinics are able to refer patients to Specialist Outpatient Clinics (SOCs).
For more information or to apply for CHAS, please click here.