> Our Initiatives
Tote Board Community Healthcare Fund
Back to Top ↑
The Tote Board Community Healthcare Fund (TBCHF) seeks to build a healthier nation, to enhance the quality of life of patients, and to improve the affordability and accessibility of healthcare services for the needy and disadvantaged. The Singapore Totalisator Board launched the fund in 2009 with $30M and another $100M for 2011-14. In 2015, it has committed a third tranche of $98.5M for 2015-19. The fund is jointly administered by the Ministry of Health, the Agency for Integrated Care and the Health Promotion Board.
Applicable programmes that improve preventive care, community care and the building of capabilities for healthcare services may include:
- Public health education and preventive health programmes
- Projects that build capacity and quality enhancement in the Intermediate and Long Term Care (ILTC) sector
- Pilot programmes and new areas including Caregiver support and care coordination; and
- Initiatives to sustain ground-up community initiatives in the ILTC sector.
TBCHF documents can be downloaded here:
Interested applicants from not-for-profit organisations
, government agencies
and public hospitals
should email to email@example.com
to request for an Application Form. Please include the following details:
- Brief description of the programme
- Estimated start date
- Target beneficiary
- Estimated cost
Applications are accepted throughout the year and must be submitted to AIC at least 4 months prior to the implementation or commencement of the projects.
Grant calls closing and project commencement dates are as follows:
||For project commencing earliest in*
* Subject to approval date and generally retrospective funding is not allowed.
One hard copy of the fully completed and signed Application Form and Proposed Budget Spreadsheet should be submitted to:
Agency for Integrated Care
Attn: TBCHF Secretariat, Resource Management Department
Community Care Development Division
5 Maxwell Road
#10-00 Tower Block
An electronic copy (MS Word format) must also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, please contact the TBCHF Secretariat at email@example.com