Need advice on care services and schemes? Caring for a loved one and need training or assistance?
AIC Link is here to advise caregivers and their loved ones on getting the right care at the right place, enabling seniors to age-in-place.
From finding care-at-home, centre-based care services, caregiver support to assistance schemes/grants, our Care Consultants are here to help you with information on:
Care at Home
- Eldersitter Service (Dementia)
- Home Based Intervention Service (Dementia)
- Home Care
- Home Personal Care
- Care at Centre
- Day Rehabilitation
- Day Care
- Dementia Day Care
- Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS)
- Pioneer Generation Disability Assistance Scheme (PioneerDAS)
- Seniors' Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF)
- Home Caregiving Grant
- Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Levy Concession for Persons with Disabilities
- Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly (IDAPE)
- Caregivers Training Grant (CTG)
- Centre-Based Weekend Respite Care
- Nursing Home Respite Care
Note: Your personal data is important to us.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act, we would require your National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) and your loved one’s NRIC for verification and documentation so that we may assist you on scheme or service specific queries.
We take these personal data with the strictest confidence and will only use them for coordination of care, application of schemes and services, and service improvements.
Thank you for your understanding.