AICare Link App
AICare Link is a handy mobile app where you can:
• Find a list of public financial subsidies and grants to help seniors live and age well at home and in the community.
• Find out what are the subsidies and grants recommended for you, based on a basic assessment of your eligibility.
By simply answering a few questions, the financial help that you may be eligible for will be shown. Find out if you are eligible for schemes like:
• Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS)
• Seniors’ Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF)
• Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly (IDAPE)
• Pioneer Generation Disability Assistance Scheme (PioneerDAS)
• Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Levy Concession
• Caregivers Training Grant (CTG) …and more
Note: The results generated by the app are based on the information users input and does not mean that the users automatically qualify for the financial scheme(s) shown. Application for the various schemes is subjected to assessment terms and conditions by respective scheme administrators.
Mobile E-care Locator
Mobile E-care Locator (MEL) enables users to search for health and social care services in Singapore, based on specified care needs of the individuals or their loved ones. Users can learn more about the services offered by the service providers and are able to locate the service providers easily with directional maps and instructions.
1. Search Functions
• Search by Services: A non-location specified search which allows users to look for health and/or social care service providers.
• Search by Region: A location specified search which allows users to look for service providers based on an identified region or zone(s).
• Search by My Current Location: A search which allows users to look for service providers located around their current location, or by providing a postal code or address.
• Search by Service Provider: A basic search which allows users to browse through a list of service providers, arranged in alphabetical order.
2. Useful Tools
• Directions: Enables users to get to the location of the service provider, either through self-drive, taxi, bus or the MRT. • Search nearby amenities: Provides users with information on amenities such as F&B outlets, childcare centres located near to the service provider.
• Call a Cab: A shortcut to dial a cab.
Dementia Friends App
The Dementia Friends mobile app provides knowledge, resources, and support on dementia and caregiving. You can sign up as a Dementia Friend via the app to help build a Dementia-Friendly Singapore, and learn how to keep a lookout for persons with dementia who may need support.
• Access information and resources: Learn more about dementia and access caregiving information, such as financial schemes and resource kits.
• Get up to date with events: Keen to attend talks or participate in events? You will get notified on upcoming events.
• Nearby Go-To Points: Find the nearest Go-To Point based on your current location. Go-To Points are accessible points where you can get some useful dementia-related resources or bring someone who may be lost or needs assistance.
• Reach out to Dementia Friends when loved one with dementia is lost: If your loved one is lost, notify our network of Dementia Friends to help keep a look out, wherever they are.
• Help keep a look out for the lost person and share information that you have Recall seeing him/her recently? Or perhaps you have found the person? Inform the caregiver through the app and help them reunite.
Moments of Life App
The Moments of Life app is a Smart Nation initiative providing a one-stop, convenient platform for citizens to access personalised government services and information at key life moments. The app features services and information for:
(a) Seniors aged 60 and above
(b) Parents and caregivers of young children
• Use it to download your Merdeka Generation e-card for use at select merchant outlets and CHAS clinics,
• Find active ageing programmes near you
• View your personalised government benefits
Check out our blog post
about what the key benefits of this app are.