Introduction to Home Medical
For those who are frail and homebound, and require help with medical needs at home.
A doctor providing Home Medical service will visit you in your home to deliver necessary care such as physical examinations, review and/or prescription of medications, and offer appropriate medical advice.
Other services could include:
Management of stable medical condition(s)
Minor Medical Procedures
List of MOH-Funded Home Medical and Home Nursing Service Providers
- Active Global Respite Care Pte Ltd
- All Saints’ Home
- Ang Mo Kio – Thye Hua Kwan Hospital
- Care Corner Singapore
- Care for the Elderly Foundation Singapore (CEF)
- Fei Yue Community Services
- Handicaps Welfare Association
- Home Nursing Foundation
- Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital
- Metta Welfare Association
- Methodist Welfare Services (MWS) Home Care
- NTUC Health
- Ren Ci Hospital
- SATA CommHealth
- St. Andrew’s Community Hospital
- St Luke’s ElderCare
- St Luke’s Hospital
- Sunlove Home
- Sunshine Welfare Action Mission (SWAMI)
- Thye Hua Kwan Moral Charities
- Thye Hua Kwan Nursing Home
- TOUCH Community Services
- Tsao Foundation (Hua Mei Mobile Clinic)
- Tzu-Chi Foundation (Singapore)
- Yong-En Care Centre
How to Apply
Please approach the doctor at the hospital or polyclinic that your loved one visits for assistance to submit an online application for the service. Alternatively, you may visit an AIC Link near you for assistance on the application process.
Cost of service starts from $176 per visit before means-testing subsidy. If you require financial assistance for the service, please speak to your service provider or the Medical Social Worker in the hospital or polyclinic.
You may also visit the E-care Locator to find service providers near you.
Need more help?
Send us your enquiry
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4.00 pm
Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you