Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Font Size

​​Is Your Loved One Using a Mobility Aid?

Staying independent and mobile is important, even if your loved one uses a walking aid or wheelchair.

By supporting your loved one's ability to handle tasks on their own, you also encourage them to live an active lifestyle while keeping their mind and body as healthy and functional as possible. You can also your loved one to regain their mobility and independence with Community Care services.


"With the support of my physiotherapist, I feel more confident walking now.

I enjoy going to the coffee shop to get my own meals, and chit-chat with my friends in the neighbourhood.”

​- A senior receiving day rehab at a centre

​ ​

​​​​​​​​​Suppo​rt in the Community

Besides providing respite for you, day care centres offer health and rehabilitation services, along with social activities to improve your loved one’s health, guiding their progress in the right direction.

Day Care

​Your loved one can exercise and interact with other seniors while you are at work. Transportation can be arranged to and fro the centre, if needed. Lea​​rn more

Day Rehabilitation

A physiotherapist will carry out therapy sessions so that your loved one can regain their ability to carry out daily activities such as walking and toileting. Learn more

Dementia Day Care

​Staff will engage your loved one with dementia in tailored activities to keep their mind stimulated. ​Learn more

SG Enable

For more physical disability resources, click here.​


​​​​​​​​​Nursing Home

A ​Nursing Home​ is for seniors who value their independence, but need some help with day-today activities, such as dressing, bathing or taking medication.

​​If your loved one requires a greater degree of medical support, or has extensive care needs that cannot be provided by current home care services, a medical social worker may refer them to a nursing home instead.

Need more help?


​Send us your enquiry​​


AIC Hotline
​Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am - 4.00 pm


​Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you