We Respect and Keep Your Data Safe
• The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably in serving you. We, as a public healthcare institution, respect and keep your data safe by:
- limiting access to only doctors and other personnel who are involved in your care, and the supporting internal processes,
- conducting regular audits to ensure only authorised persons have accessed your data, and
- removing details that identify you when using your data for internal purposes as far as possible.
Serving You as a Public Healthcare Institution
• When you seek care at other care providers, we will share relevant data with them through trusted information systems. We may use your personal data to invite you to participate in care programmes suited for you.
• As a public healthcare institution, we share relevant data and participate in national and multi-agency efforts to:
- review healthcare policies and requirements,
- review programmes that ensure patient safety and improve the quality of healthcare services,
- conduct disease surveillance to address public health concerns, and
- train future generations of healthcare professionals.
• Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for these purposes, we will protect it as required under the PDPA and other relevant legislation.
For any enquiry related to our PDPA policies and practices, please contact us at 66321255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.