Complete your Long Term Care Schemes Application Form|
Complete the Long Term Care Schemes Application Form and go through the Terms and Conditions.
- We recommend that you nominate the care recipient's bank account to receive the payout.
- If the care recipient is residing in a nursing home, please approach the nursing home for assistance.
Should the care recipient lack mental capacity, please go through this Additional Guidance.
|||2. Undergo disability assessment|
Visit a General Practitioner or arrange with your care provider to obtain a Functional Assessment Report (FAR). The cost of an assessment may vary. Please approach your preferred doctor for more information.
Note: If you are also applying for IDAPE, you do not need to obtain the FAR. Visit an MOH-accredited severe disability assessor for an assessment.
|||3. Submit the PioneerDAS Application Documents to AIC|
Agency for Integrated Care
Singapore Post Centre Post Office
P.O. Box 1173
You can also email these documents to
or submit them at any of our AIC Links
After your application submission
You will be notified of the outcome of your application by AIC in writing.
If your application is approved, AIC will deposit the payout into the nominated bank account in the following month from the application’s approval date. AIC will continue to deposit the payout by the 25th of every month as long as you remain eligible.
Please contact us at 1800-650-6060 if you have not received your payout.
1. Pioneers who are already receiving payouts from ElderShield, Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly (IDAPE), or Home Caregiving Grant, are automatically included in PioneerDAS. AIC will contact these Pioneers separately.
2. If your care recipient is already a recipient of PioneerDAS and would like to change their bank account, please download and submit this Change in Application Details form and
Mental Incapacity Certification (if the care recipient lacks mental capacity).
3. If your care recipient is already a recipient of PioneerDAS but wishes to opt out frm receiving PioneerDAS payouts,, please download and submit
this Opt-Out Form to AIC.