The Community Care Digital Transformation Plan (CCDTP) is an initiative that seeks to uplift and accelerate digitalisation efforts in the Community Care sector. It aims to provide better care and support for clients and their caregivers in the community, increase productivity and job satisfaction by leveraging technology within Community Care organisations (CCOs), and deliver timely, affordable and quality care for Singaporeans via a digitally-driven sector.
The CCDTP is developed by the Community Care Technology Council*, supported by the Agency for Integrated Care and Ministry of Health, in partnership with other stakeholders such as National Council of Social Service.
The CCDTP provides a structured and targeted approach to support CCOs in their digitalisation journey, focusing on the following strategies:
- Digitalisation journey map
- Business process re-engineering
- Technology adoption
- Data-driven and capability uplift
A three-level Sector Digitalisation Roadmap will guide CCOs’ decision making in adopting proven technology, building digital capabilities and leveraging resources to enhance their organisational effectiveness and delivery of services.
Download the CCDTP e-playbook here.
* The Community Care Technology Council comprises MOH, AIC, AWWA Ltd, AMKFSC Community Services Ltd, NTUC Health, Ren Ci Hospital, SATA CommHealth, Sree Narayana Mission, St Andrew’s Community Hospital, St Andrew’s Nursing Home, St Luke’s ElderCare Ltd and TOUCH Community Services Ltd, Integrated Health Information System (IHIS) and Infocomm Media Development Authority. This is for the period of 1 July 2021 – 30 June 2023.
CCOs will be supported in their digitalisation journey as part of CCDTP. These include: Digitalisation Self-Assessment Checklist A toolkit for CCOs to self-assess their current state of digitalisation using the Sector Digitalisation Roadmap.Download the Digitalisation Self-Assessment Checklist here
CCOs requiring advisory and project management services, can tap on the Consultancy Service for expert advice and assistance in transforming their business with technology augmentation.
1. A legal entity registered under Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) / Registry of Societies (ROS) / Registry of Co-Operative Societies (RCS) or gazetted in AGC Statutes.
2. A Singapore-based organisation that provides community care services in line with MOH’s licensing or service requirements.
3. Consultancy project should not have received or will be receiving other sources of government funding for the portion that PDCS will be funding.
4. Consultancy project should not have commenced or confirmed the commencement.
The consultancy project, both advisory and project management services, should be based on the agreed scope of work between the organisation and appointed consultant.
More details coming soon.
Grant Application Process
More details coming soon. Interested applicants may approach their Account Manager or CCDTP Engagement Team at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Directory Roadmap and Listing; and Green-lane Solutions
CCOs exploring implementation of technology solutions as part of their digitalisation efforts, may refer to the Technology Directory Roadmap for guidance. To facilitate the sourcing of solutions, CCOs may refer to the Green-lane Solutions Listing for proven solutions. Other possible solutions can be found in the Technology Directory Listing. Please note that these listings are non-exhaustive and will be updated from time to time.
Disclaimer: AIC does not endorse nor recommend any particular brand, model or vendor. CCOs should make their own assessment and purchases based on their needs and in accordance with their respective internal procurement guidelines.
View the Technology Directory Roadmap here.
View the Technology Directory Listing here.
View the Green-lane Solutions Listing here.
Skills and Competencies
A skilled workforce is an integral enabler to a successful digitalisation journey. The Digitalisation Skills and Competency Framework aims to guide CCOs’ workforce through common skillsets and competency language. It also helps to facilitate skills recognition and support the design of training programmes.
View the Digitalisation Skills and Competency Framework here.
In addition, CCOs’ workforce can look forward to a spectrum of courses and programmes for its leaders, middle management, specialists and the general workforce. These courses and programmes are supported by the AIC Learning Network and/or SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) under the SkillsFuture Series. Training courses and programmes can be found at the following websites:
- AIC Learning Network: https://lms.wizlearn.com/AIC/Marketplace/PublicCatalogue.aspx
- SSG Skills Future Series: https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/series
Funding Support under Productivity and Digitalisation Grant (PDG)
CCOs may apply for Productivity and Digitalisation Grant (PDG) to defray the costs of adopting technology solutions, as part of their digitalisation journey. The grant, comprising of Uplift Digital and Accelerate Digital, can support up to 85% of the approved project costs.
- A legal entity registered under Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) / Registry of Societies (ROS) / Registry of Co-Operative Societies (RCS) or gazetted in AGC Statutes.
- A Singapore-based organisation that provides community care services in line with MOH’s licensing or service requirements.
- Project should not be used for replacement of existing solution or equipment.
- Project should not have received or will be receiving other sources of government funding for the portion that PDG will be funding.
- Project should not have commenced or confirmed the commencement.
Projects will be evaluated based on their feasibility, scalability, sustainability, productivity and other outcomes.
Every project is to fulfil minimally the following KPIs:
- Productivity Gain by at least 10% (e.g. man-hours saved / cost savings / clients served)
- Completion of project with go-live
- 3. Sustain the usage of the solution for minimally three (3) years from go-live
Grant Application Process
Applications are accepted throughout the year on OurSG Grants Portal (OSG) Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to approach their Account Manager or CCDTP Engagement Team at email email@example.com
Find out how digitalisation and the adoption of technology have benefitted some CCOs.
Need more help?
Send us your enquiry
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4.00 pm
Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you