To Enhance Services of Social Service Agencies
The Community Silver Trust (CST) is a dollar-for-dollar donation matching grant provided by the Government to enhance the services of Social Service Agencies (formerly known as Voluntary Welfare Organisations) in the Community Care sector.
It is managed by the Ministry of Health and administered by Agency for Integrated Care.
Your organisation is eligible if it is:
- Registered as an Institution of a Public Character (IPC), and
- Receiving funding from the Ministry of Health and/or Ministry of Social and Family Development for the provision of Community Care services
Applicants may apply to match their preceding year’s donations in either July or November of each year.
Here are qualifying uses of CST:
- Increase capacity
- Improve capabilities
- New/enhanced services
- Recurrent operating expenses (ROE)
Examples of funded projects include:
- Nursing homes and centre expansion
- Technology adoption
- Implementing new services
For more information on CST, you may contact your AIC Relationship Partner or reach the CST Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more help?
Send us your enquiry
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4.00 pm
Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you