Leadership Talent Recruitment
The Senior Management Associate Scheme (SMAS) programme provide funding support in recruiting local leadership talents to support Community Care organisations’ growth and development.
Introduced to attract mid-career PMETs (Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians) to join the growing Community Care sector, the Senior Management Associate Scheme (SMAS) aims to assist Community Care organisations recruit suitable managerial and leadership talents to support their organisational growth and development.
Successful placement would undergo a 3 module (3 days each) IGNITE Programme which provides an overview of the Community Care sector and schemes available for the senior and community care organisations.
The new staff must meet the following criteria to be eligible for funding under SMAS:
- Candidate is a Singaporean or PR
- Candidate has not been employed by any community care organisation in the last 6 months
- Candidate has at least 8 years of managerial/leadership experience;
- Candidate is part of the senior management team or reports directly to a member of the senior management team
- Candidate should not have adverse reference checks
- Baseline salary of at least $6,000/month
- Candidate had not been funded under SMAS previously through any community care organisation
- For SMAS associate(s) who resigned within the project period, organisation would only be able to receive funding for the same job vacancy twice. Thereafter, organisation would not be eligible for funding for the same job vacancy in the next 12 months.
If candidate is employed for a contract position, the contract period needs to be of minimum 2-year period to be eligible for SMAS funding. Candidates on project-based contracts where the employment would end once the project is completed would be ineligible for SMAS funding.
Participating CCOs can receive funding for salary support of:
- $5,000 per month for successful candidates drawing monthly base salaries of less than $10,000, or
- $7,000 per month for successful candidates drawing monthly base salaries of $10,000 and above.
Funding for salary support will last for a period of one year
For any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more help?
Send us your enquiry
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4.00 pm
Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you