Many Benefits For Community Care Partners
Shared Procurement Programme helps Community Care partners
- Achieve cost savings by buying in bulk
- Hedge against inflation by having fixed product prices during the contract period;
- Improve productivity and governance of the procurement processes by streamlining and leveraging on ALPS’s expertise;
- Promote sharing of procurement knowledge and best practices; and
- Assure consistency in quality of products and services purchased
The Shared Procurement Programme (SPP) was piloted in 2010 by AIC in collaboration with ALPS. Following the successful pilot, the programme was formalised in July 2012.
The SPP would be entering its fourth term effective from April 2022, with close to 70 Community Care partners such as nursing homes, community hospitals and hospices, on board.
If you are a participating Community Care partner, the programme can help you achieve cost savings for the following product categories:
|SN||Product Categories in SPP|
|1||Apron, Bibs, Medicine Cups|
|2||Bandages, Gauzes, Wound Care Products|
|3||Diapers, Barrier Cream, Skin Care Wash, Wash Mitten and Incontinence Pad|
|4||Hand Rub & Hand Wash|
|6||Mask & Gloves|
|8||Syringes & Needles, Lancets & Glucose Test Strips and Oral Swab Sticks|
|9||Uniform & Resident Attires|
|10||Wet Wipes, Sterile Dressing and Catheterization Set|
To join the programme or for more information, please contact email@example.com.
Need more help?
Send us your enquiry
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4.00 pm
Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you