Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Font Size

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Introduction To Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Levy Concession For Persons With Disabilities

​​The Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Levy Concession for Persons with Disabilities lets families pay the Foreign Domestic Worker levy at a concessionary rate of $60 a month, instead of $300. Each household is eligible for up to two FDW levy concessions, caring for two loved ones at any one time.

How to Apply

1. Get approval from the Ministry of Manpower​

​​You need approval from the Manpower Ministry to be able to hire an FDW. ​ 

2. Complete your FDW Levy Concession (PWD) Application Form ​

​Complete the Long-Term Care Schemes Guide and Application Form and go through the Terms and Conditions​.

Should the care recipient lack mental capacity, please go through this Additional Guidance​.

3. Undergo disability assessment 

​Visit a General Practitioner or arrange with your care provider to obtain a Functional Assessment Report​​​​​​​​*​. The cost of an assessment may vary. Please contact your preferred doctor for more information. 

4. Submit your Application Documents to AIC

Send the completed application form and the Functional Assessment Report ​*​, and photocopied documents to AIC at:  ​

Agency For Integrated Care Singapore 
Post Centre Post Office 
P.O. Box 1173 
Singapore 914040 ​ 

You can also e-mail these documents to​ or submit them at any of our AIC Links located here​. ​​

After your application submission

AIC​ will take about 1 month to process your application. AIC will inform you of the outcome in writing once we have processed your application. Successful applicants will receive the final outcome from the Ministry of Manpower.​​​


Please contact us at 1800-650-6060 if you have not received the assessment fee reimbursement/payout.​


For More Informatio​n

You can ​​find out more about these levy concessions at this Ministry of Manpower webpage​. ​​

*Autism Spectrum Disorder or Intellectual Disability
Your care recipients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Intellectual Disability (ID) can choose to have their level of support needs for ADL determined via the CAF (download the Form here). 

Care recipients who are currently attending a Special Education School or disability care services such as Day Activity Centres can have the assessment done onsite (please check with your school or service provider if it provides such assessment service). 

If the school or service provider does not provide CAF assessment or if the care recipients with ID or ASD do not receive disability services from the community, you may approach the Therapy Hubs (click here for the list) for CAF assessment. Please click here for more information on CAF assessment.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have questions about FDW Levy Concession? We may have the answer here.

You do not need to re-apply for the scheme if there is a change in the FDW, FDW Employer or your address. However, if you employ the FDW to take care of another care recipient, you need to submit a fresh FDW Levy Concession (PWD) application for the new care recipient.​
Yes, for households with persons who turn 65/66 years old after 1st April 2019, may apply for FDW Levy Concession (PWD) if they meet all eligibility criteria. 

For households with persons aged 65 and/or 66, which were approved for FDW Levy Concession (PWD) before 1st April 2019, will continue to pay the monthly concessionary rate of $60. 

For more queries relating to the adjustment on FDW Levy Concession age criteria, please contact Ministry of Manpower (MOM) at 6438 5122 or click here to visit MOM website.

Need more help?


​Send us your enquiry​​


AIC Hotline
​Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am - 4.00 pm


​Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you